dimecres, 22 d’octubre del 2014

Writings 2n ESO

Reloj Blog GratisDiseño Web


About my friend

My friends name is Isaac and he's 13 years old. Isaac is quiet and intelligent. He likes tennis and football but he doesn't like Spanish politicians and Real Madrid. He spends a lot of time in computer games and he spends his money on computer games. He wants to meet boys and girls. He's interested in learning English and German, he speaks Catalan and Spanish.



About me:

Hi, I'm Marc and I'm from Banyoles in Catalunya. I'm independent of Catalunya, but Rajoy and Spain do not let us do the independence of Catalonia.

Like and dislikes:

I like sports and english. My favorite team is Borussia Dortmund and FC Barcelona. I don't like Rajoy, Madrid and Ana Botella. I Also like religion, music an maths.

My time and money:

I spend my time in Whatsapp and Play 4. I spend my money on computer and video games.
Requests:
I want to meet boys and girls who speak Spanish and catalan. I'm interested in New York. I would like to learn French and English.



Writing 2: My ideal home

Here we are in my ideal home. It’s in a housing development in the outskirts in a big town. It's got ten bedrooms, fifty bathrooms, five garages, twenty kitchens and 30 living rooms, a big garden with a football pitch, tree swimming pools a vegetable garden and a big cinema.

At the moment my mum is in her bedroom sleeping, my dad is in the living room watching TV. My brother is in the garage playing with her friends and I am in the garden playing football

My favorite room it's my bedroom because it's got a lot of video games, a computer, a laptop, a big television and a mobile phone.



Writing 3: Looking back

Hi, Antonio Recio

Last weekend i went to play football on Saturday and in evening i played with my Play 4. In night i watched a film with my family.
On Sunday I went played tennis in the morning and then I lunch. Then I go to the sofa to play tablet and finally i watched “Killer Karaoke” and went to sleep.


Love, Marc Teixidor



Writing 4: A holiday in Sahara desert

 The rescue happened while were on holiday in the Sahara Desert last June. It was terrible and I was lucky to get a photo of it.

It was with my friend we were in a car. We were exploring the oasis and we saw four people in the desert. Thene was a family, a father a mother and two boys. We saw the horizon and went to collect, then we went to the city and then we gift some food.



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada